Join us for Identity 2021
- Posted by Valbona Gjini
- On Nov 05, 2020
2020 has been a pivotal year for Identity. Chrome’s announcement on the deprecation of third-party cookies has been a catalyst for change. It has forced the industry to accelerate the efforts to build a new identification infrastructure that benefits both publishers and advertisers in the cookie-less future.
2021 is supposed to be the last year before the depletion of third-party cookies. We only have one year to test new solutions and approaches and to understand which of them bring the best results. To prepare for the new year, ID5 is launching Identity 2021, a virtual event designed to share insights and best practices on how the digital advertising industry can prepare for the coming year and the departure of third-party cookies.
We have invited industry experts and thought leaders to share their knowledge and experience to help you build a strong, future-proof identity strategy that takes into account privacy as well as consumers’ expectations.
The virtual event will take place on Thursday 3 December at 2:30 pm GMT / 3:30 pm CET / 9:30 am EST.
- Josh Cierski, Digital Media Manager, Reckitt Benckiser
- Lucia Mastromauro, VP, Global Client Partnerships at Adform
- Jakob Bak, CTO at Adform
- Allison Schiff, Senior Editor at AdExchanger
- Tom Kershaw, CTO at Magnite
- Anand Das, CTO at Eyeota
- Dave Pickles, CTO at The Trade Desk
- Diane Yu, CTO at FreeWheel
- Inès Mouadil, Programmatic Operation Manager, Webedia
- Adrien Rouget, Senior Data Analyst, Pubstack
- Abdelkader Barjiji, SVP, Product Management Digital & Data, Stroer
- Lauren Dick, Director, Business Development, MailOnline
- Sara Badler, SVP, Programmatic Revenue & Strategy, Dotdash
- Nathan Thomas, SVP, Product & Innovation, Playwire
- Jeff Sutton, VP, Ad Tech and Programmatic, Advance Local
- Xavier Garrido, Data Audience & Programmatic Director, PRISA
- Sandra Yassaka, VP, Platforms & Partnerships, Azerion
To join us, follow the link below and register for the event.
If you have any questions on the event, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org