Identity 2022 sessions: Privacy and Data Protection Standards to implement in 2022 with IAB Tech Lab
- Posted by Alex Taylor
- On Mar 03, 2022
Privacy and Data Protection Standards to implement in 2022 with IAB Tech Lab was the second session of our annual event, Identity 2022, airing back in January.
In this session, ID5’s Morwenna Beales speaks with IAB Tech Lab’s Alex Cone to dive into how the IAB Tech Lab’s standards fit into the identity landscape.
Let’s take a closer look at what was covered:
- IAB Tech Lab’s perspective on the ‘identity disruption’ and privacy-fuelled industry changes.
- Answering the question of ‘is it possible to swim with the tide of change while supporting the outcomes advertisers demand and a vibrant, competitive ecosystem?’.
- Where IAB Tech Lab standards can help within industry developments. This includes the enablement of transparency and control, demonstrating accountability, and connecting audiences in new ways.
- The next steps for ‘Project Rearc’, including 2022 goals.
- Q & A session between ID5’s Morwenna Beales and IAB Tech Lab’s Alex Cone.
Watch the session from Identity 2022 below.