Identity 2022 sessions: Taking 1st Party IDs to the next level with Adform
- Posted by Alex Taylor
- On Mar 31, 2022
In this session, Adform’s Account Manager, Agencies and Enterprises, Helen Ureta, sits down with Adform’s VP, Solutions Consulting, Martin Hill, PubMatic’s Director, Product Marketing, Alena Morris, and ID5’s Product Expert, Anissa Connor. They take a deep dive into the technicalities surrounding first-party IDs, including discussions around the OpenRTB protocol, encryption needs, consent, and more.
Let’s take a closer look at the key takeaways:
- Publishers, advertisers, agencies, and ad tech vendors should look for a long-term ID solution that:
- supports the delivery of their main use cases such as campaign targeting, measurement, and attribution
- is future-proofed from the deprecation of third-party cookies
- respects the privacy regulations around the world
- has high user coverage across the agency’s main supply sources
- is integrated with their key ad tech partners
- maximises addressability across all environments
- The future is likely to be a multi ID landscape with different IDs being used for different use cases based on their strengths and weaknesses, such as with scale vs accuracy
Watch the session from Identity 2022 below.