The ID5 Podcast: Future-proofing Digital Advertising EP6 with Havas’ Jamie Seltzer
- Posted by Alex Taylor
- On Aug 20, 2021
Introducing episode six of The ID5 Podcast’s very first series: Future-proofing Digital Advertising.
ID5 has invited industry and subject matter experts to discuss and shed light on the latest developments, technologies and regulations that are disrupting the industry to answer one pressing question: how can we make digital advertising more sustainable?
In this sixth episode of Future-proofing Digital Advertising, ID5 has invited Jamie Seltzer, Havas Media’s Global Managing Director, Martech & Data Strategy, to discuss the evolution of new and old practices, one-to-one vs scale and more. Mathieu Roche, host of the Podcast and Co-Founder & CEO of ID5 discusses various topics with Seltzer including:
- Growth as an industry is sustainable as change breeds innovation. Will we see the birth of entirely new concepts or an evolution of old practices?
- We need to strike that balance between understanding consumers and giving them a message that they can connect with at a higher level. Is the notion of one-to-one and scale compatible?
- Can we move back from the data driven marketing world that we’re in right now, or is it too late?
- How involved are brands with current developments in the digital advertising space?
- What questions does Havas receive from brands? What are the main issues they are seeing?
Click here to listen to the episode on Spotify or click below to watch our video version on YouTube now.